Personal information collection
Thingbox Limited may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website or app (“the services”);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the services;
- information about transactions carried out over the services;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the services; and
- any other information that you send to Thingbox Limited.
Using personal information
Thingbox Limited may use your personal information to:
- administer the services;
- personalize the services for you;
- enable your access to and use of the services;
- publish information about you on the services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Thingbox Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Thingbox Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Thingbox Limited will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the services will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
The services may contain links to other websites.
Thingbox Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Thingbox Limited uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- To personalise the Thingbox website for each user;
- To determine usage of the Thingbox website; and
- To monitor website performance.
Third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- To generate statistical reports on usage of the Thingbox website;
- To monitor the Thingbox website performance; and
- To display advertisements.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies via the browser settings.
Find out more about cookies including how to disable/enable and delete them at the following website www.aboutcookies.org
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Contact Thingbox Limited
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Thingbox Limited, The Apex, 2 Sheriffs Orchard, Coventry, CV1 3PP, United Kingdom.